PRECISION HEALTH CARE – Home Health
FALL PREVENTION PROGRAM
Our Rehab Team Can Assist Home Care Patients Who Are At High Risk of Fall
Therapy Assessments can consist of the following:
Assess Safety of Home Setting
- Make suggestions for simple home modifications
- Clear pathways for safe walking
- Remove scatter rugs
- Use night lights
Assess Muscle Strength and Ambulation Skills
- Suggest possible safety assistive devices
- Design age appropriate programs to help increase muscle strength
Assess Balance Deficits
- Suggest compensatory techniques to adjust to decrease in balance
- Work on balance programs to improve overall function and coordination
Assess Postural Deficits
- Design programs that prevent further postural deficits improving balance and reducing fall risk.
Assess Cognition in Home Setting
- Educate patients & families on techniques promoting safe mobility in home setting.
How we can help
Fill out our Learn More About Us form on the right of this page for a free consultation.